Crafted from pure, solid gold, our vampire canine fang grillz are designed to make a bold and spine-tingling statement. These grillz, inspired by the allure of vampires, will undoubtedly send shivers down the spines of your friends when they catch a glimpse of your daring style. However, we understand that exceptional craftsmanship can come at a cost. We hope that the price of these unique pieces doesn't frighten your friends away, but rather, leaves them in awe of your fearless fashion choice, making you the center of attention with your enigmatic and edgy aesthetic.
- Comes in real solid gold, not gold plated.
- Handcrafted and custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly.
- Free mold kit.
If you have any missing teeth, have customization requests, or have questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use our online chat, or send a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Available in Yellow Gold - 10K, 14K, 18K, White Gold (10K), and Rose Gold (10K).
Because of the customized nature of the product, the grillz may vary slightly from product pictures.
Here are some facts on the difference between 10K, 14K, 18K, White Gold and Rose Gold
- 10k gold has 41.6% gold. It is the strongest against warping but is more likely to lose luster and color over time.
- 14k gold has 58.3% gold, it is a compromise between hardness and bright luster.
- 18k gold has 75% gold, it is the most expensive option. It has the brightest luster.
- White gold is an alloy of gold and white metals like nickel, palladium, or silver, prized for its silver-white appearance in jewelry.
- Rose gold is a gold-copper alloy known for its warm pinkish hue, used predominantly in jewelry to achieve a unique, romantic look.
1. Select teeth position and options, than add to cart. Once you have completed the order, we will send you the mold kit. If you want to save time, you can also make your own molds, and send it to us, please email at rhinogrillz.com for further details.
2. When you receive the mold kit, you can proceed to make an impression. For instructions on making an impression, please refer to this guide Making a Mold Impression. After you have made the impression, please send it back to us (return address will be included in the kit). .
3. You will receive your custom grillz 2-3 weeks after we receive your teeth mold impression if you are in Canada or the United States. 3-4 weeks for Europe, Australia and New Zealand. We will update you when we have received your mold kit and when your grillz are finished and ready to ship.
Disclaimer: Our grillz are for cosmetic and entertainment purposes only and should not be used for the replacement of natural teeth or broken fillings. You must make your own impression with the do-it-yourself mold kit or have your impression made by a licensed dentist. We will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages arising from the use of our products.
Because of the type of product, custom made mouth jewelry, our grillz don't come with any warranty, and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Our Custom grillz orders can be cancelled only before production. Once we receive your dental mold(s), the order is in production, and the sale is final and non-refundable. A cancellation fee of $20 per grill will be deducted from the total refund for order that are cancelled.