[Custom] Solid White Gold Open Face Grillz
These solid white gold open face Grillz are the real deal, and they are for people who want simplicity, but what to stand cut when they smile.
What is White Gold?
The key difference between white and yellow gold, is the different types of metals that the gold is mixed with. Yellow gold is usually mixed with copper, while white gold is mixed with metals such as nickel and palladium.
Why You Should Get White Gold Instead of Silver?
Silver Grillz requires you to clean the Grillz after every time you wear the Grillz. Silver, also needs regular cleaning and polishing to prevent tarnishing. While sterling silver is prone to tarnish, it will never rust, so that's a plus. White gold does require you to clean the grillz every time after you wear them, and does tarnish over time
What Do You Get With Your Grillz?
- Comes in real solid 10K, 14K and 18K gold, not gold plated.
- Handcrafted and custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly.
- Free mold kit.
If you have any missing teeth, have customization requests, or have questions contact us at email@example.com, use our online chat or send a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Because of the customized nature of the product, the grillz may vary slightly from product pictures.
Here are some facts on the difference between 10K, 14K and 18K
- 10k gold has 41.6% gold. It is the strongest against warping but is more likely to lose luster and color over time.
- 14k gold has 58.3% gold, it is a compromise between hardness and bright luster.
- 18k gold has 75% gold, it is the most expensive option. It has the brightest luster.
- For Canada and the United States 4-6 weeks for you to receive the Grillz once we have received your mold. For Europe, Australia, and New Zealand 4-7 Weeks. We will inform you of any delays
- Free Shipping to Canada and the United States.
- Additional US$60 Shipping and Processing For Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
- For orders to Europe, Australia, and New Zealand you are responsible for VAT and Customs Duties
4 Top, 6 Top, 8 Top, 10 Top, 4 Bottom, 6 Bottom, 8 Bottom, 10 Bottom, 4 Top and 4 Bottom, 4 Top and 6 Bottom, 6 Top and 4 Bottom, 6 Top and 6 Bottom, 6 Top and 8 Bottom, 8 Top and 6 Bottom, 8 Top and 8 Bottom, 10 Top and 10 Botom
10K Gold, 14K Gold, 18K Gold
Yellow Gold, Rose Gold