These solid white gold open face Grillz are the real deal, and they are for people who want simplicity, but what to stand cut when they smile.
What is White Gold?
The key difference between white and yellow gold, is the different types of metals that the gold is mixed with. Yellow gold is usually mixed with copper, while white gold is mixed with metals such as nickel and palladium.
Why You Should Get White Gold Instead of Silver?
Silver Grillz requires you to clean the Grillz after every time you wear the Grillz. Silver, also needs regular cleaning and polishing to prevent tarnishing. While sterling silver is prone to tarnish, it will never rust, so that's a plus. White gold does require you to clean the grillz every time after you wear them, and does tarnish over time
What Do You Get With Your Grillz?
- Comes in real solid 10K, 14K and 18K gold, not gold plated.
- Handcrafted and custom-made to fit your teeth perfectly.
- Free mold kit.
If you have any missing teeth, have customization requests, or have questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, use our online chat or send a message on Instagram or Facebook.
Because of the customized nature of the product, the grillz may vary slightly from product pictures.
Here are some facts on the difference between 10K, 14K and 18K
- 10k gold has 41.6% gold. It is the strongest against warping but is more likely to lose luster and color over time.
- 14k gold has 58.3% gold, it is a compromise between hardness and bright luster.
- 18k gold has 75% gold, it is the most expensive option. It has the brightest luster.
- For Canada and the United States 4-6 weeks for you to receive the Grillz once we have received your mold. For Europe, Australia, and New Zealand 4-7 Weeks. We will inform you of any delays
- Free Shipping to Canada and the United States.
- Additional US$60 Shipping and Processing For Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
- For orders to Europe, Australia, and New Zealand you are responsible for VAT and Customs Duties
1. Select teeth position and options, than add to cart. Once you have completed the order, we will send you the mold kit. If you want to save time, you can also make your own molds, and send it to us, please email at rhinogrillz.com for further details.
2. When you receive the mold kit, you can proceed to make an impression. For instructions on making an impression, please refer to this guide Making a Mold Impression. After you have made the impression, please send it back to us (return address will be included in the kit). .
3. You will receive your custom grillz 4-6 weeks after we receive your teeth mold impression if you are in Canada or the United States. 5-7 weeks for Europe, Australia and New Zealand. We will update you when we have received your mold kit and when your grillz are finished and ready to ship.Disclaimer: Our grillz are for cosmetic and entertainment purposes only and should not be used for the replacement of natural teeth or broken fillings. You must make your own impression with the do-it-yourself mold kit or have your impression made by a licensed dentist. We will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages arising from the use of our products.
What's your return policy on custom grillz?
Because of the type of product, custom made mouth jewelry, our grillz don't come with any warranty, and cannot be exchanged or returned.
Can I cancel an existing order?
Our Custom grillz orders can be cancelled only before production. Once we receive your dental mold(s), the order is in production, and the sale is final and non-refundable. A cancellation fee of $20 per grill will be deducted from the total refund for order that are cancelled.